Subcribe to back in stock notification
Microfibre care is a vitally important process as they contact your car the most, potentially doing the most damage to your paint's finish.
Many regular laundry detergents contain fragrances and fabric softeners that can make your microfibre feel and smell great but can also make them less effective, after each wash as these chemicals bond to the microfibres. A drop in performance will soon follow.
The ideal scenario is to use a dedicated Microfibre Wash to remove all of the different car care cleaners, polishes, sealants, compounds and road dirt and grime without impacting the performance of your microfibres. Snow Foam Microfibre Wash ensures deep cleaning of your hardware, tackling the harsh dirt but without the harsh soaps, fabric softeners or fragrances.
- Safe for all microfibres
- Removes chemicals, dirt, grime, polishing compounds, sealants from microfibres
- Leaves microfibres clean, soft and fresh
- Retains microfibre softness and absorption
- Fragrance-Free (as compared to unscented/masked fragrance)
- Fabric Softener Free
- Add 30mL of SF Microfibre Wash to your light load (double for heavier loads)
- Washing your car washing hardware separate from any other laundry
- Use the warm water setting
- For heavier stained items, soaking your microfibre in Microfibre Wash before machine washing.
Place your microfibres into the dryer and dry using the low heat setting.
Alternatively, dry in shade.
Heat can damage microfibres making them less functional and can potentially scratch your paint.
Can be used with:
- Drying Towels
- Wash Mitts and Sponges
- Wheel Brushes
- Polishing Pads