Platinum Potions - Revitalise
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Revitalise will be sure to leave your helmet, suits, shoes & all your gear smelling clean & refreshing!
The Scent: A masculine, aquatic like perfume with soft floral hints of geranium & neroli.
Premium Deodorizing Air Freshener:
Crafted carefully for months, then beta tested with motorsports fanatics. We finally introduce a proper premium deodorising air freshener specially for the motorsports industry than can be used in helmets, shoes, gloves, back packs, jackets, pants & suites that are internally lined with any type of fabric, including all technical grade fabrics. Heck even your undies if you are game enough!
Don’t let the small bottle fool you as this stuff is strong & packs a punch, a single 125ml bottle yields 420+ sprays.
Revitalise contains Anti-Bacterial ingredients to eliminate bacterial odours right down to the molecule level & also has a dose of Anti-Microbial ingredients that can help stop the growth & devolvement of mould in fabrics.
Best of all its skin safe when used as directed!
Size: Single Bottle - 125ml
Directions of Use:
For full set of instructions (Helmets, Boots, Gloves, Suits, Bags): Click Here
- Remove visor (if possible without damaging).
- Spray 8-12 sprays inside the helmet onto padding, never over saturate the padding/lining inside your helmet.
- Wipe away any excess overspray from visor (if not removed) & the exterior of the helmet immediately with soap, water & a clean cloth.
- Place helmet down on flat clean surface & allow to Revitalise to work its magic for 2 hours.
- Flip helmet upside down & allow Revitalise to “air-out” for around 1-3 hours (place a soft & clean cloth/towel under helmet to prevent damage to exterior of helmet surface).
- Touch inside of helmet padding & ensure the padding is dry.
- Once padding is dry, wear helmet for at least 15 minutes before riding/driving to ensure the scent won’t make dizzy or nauseous (if it does, it means Revitalise has not fully evaporated yet, remove helmet & allow more time for Revitalise to fully evaporate).
If you prefer a stronger & longer lasting scent, repeat above steps however ensure Revitalise has fully evaporated before applying second layer.
Keep note: Once Revitalise has dried/evaporated you should not have any skin contact issues. Being the nature of a helmet, we only recommend you apply a second layer if your helmet smells really bad or you really desire a really strong scent. Be extremely careful NOT to over saturate the helmet padding. Do not use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
You get 420+ sprays out of a single 125ml bottle as well as:
- 35-50 Helmets (8-12 sprays each helmet)
- 14-30 Pairs of shoes (7-15 sprays each shoe)
- 30-70 Pairs of gloves (3-7 sprays each glove)
- 10-20 Full suits (20-40 sprays per suit)
- 28-42 Average sized back packs (10-15 sprays per bag)
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid eye contact
- Avoid direct skin contact
- Wash hands after usage
Strongly Note: We strongly recommend you follow above instructions, if for whatever reason you feel sick, dizzy, nauseous after using Revitalise at step 7 we STRONGLY recommend you do NOT even attempt to ride or drive with your helmet. Allow your helmet to air out on its own
Once Revitalise has dried/evaporated you should not have any skin contact issues. Being the nature of a helmet, we only recommend you apply a second layer if your helmet smells really bad or you really desire a really strong scent. Be extremely careful NOT to over saturate the helmet padding. Do not use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
These potions are not designed to be used on leather, faux leather, PU leather, Vinyl, nubuck & suede as these materials are not absorbent. Do not use these Potions on standard bicycle helmets that have “exposed foam” (the foam you can see) on the inside of the helmet.
Liquids Storage Note: Store in a cool & dry place. Bottles may leak and liquids may degrade in direct sunlight or heat.